Roadmap of Quality Circle Forum of India - Delhi Chapter for 2022~23
We express our sincere thanks to all the member organization to increase their participation with Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI)-Delhi Chapter in year 2022~23.
We are expecting our business growth of 20% in 2021~22 wrt last year:
- Training Program on QC, LQC, Lean Manufacturing, 5’S’, Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving & Kaizen conducted so far 231 & expected to complete another 100 + training programs till Mar 2018.
- QC team increased in CCQC 2017 by 10%
- QC Propagation visits increased by 30%
- Membership growth by 90%
QCFI organize conclaves to share success of organization and Conventions on Quality Concepts at Chapter level, National level & International level to spread competitiveness among the industries & corporates. QCFI-DC is facilitating & supporting industries / corporates over 25 years for development of shop floor management, middle management & senior management through training & education.
Challenges for 2021~22
Keeping in view of the increasing challenges in this cutthroat competition, it is becoming very difficult to sustain & grow the business.
As you know that Quality is a buzzword in this competitive World & It is pervasive in every sphere of life. Cost of poor quality & non-value added activities drain the profit approximately 40~50% of sales against the profit margin of 5~8%, which is a great concern of an industry for not only to survive but also to grow in this competitive environment.
QCFI support for Corporates / Industries
QCFI Delhi Chapter committed to assist the organization to identify their training needs through a diagnostic study & design customize training model, covering various QC Tools, Management tools & techniques for training & development of Sr. management / middle management /shop floor management team to enable them to improve their analytical ability, initiation & drive towards the positive results by taking the right decision to improve the business process.
We have well-experienced & learned faculties of industry background, using their experience learning on quality concept & benchmark tool to impart the training. We are conducting the following programs for the corporates /industries, as given below:
Business Process Study
Time & Motion
Going forward, it needs a focus of attention from leadership team to increase target for QC activities at their respective plants. We from QCFIDC will support your organization to become a Quality Couscous Organization & each person to become as Total Quality Person in order to reduce cost, improve quality & to achieve the business excellence. QCFI Delhi Chapter is devoted to the propagation & practice of Quality Concept and supports your team to sustain the business growth.
Plan for 2022~23
- Strengthen Himachal, Punjab & Jammu & Kashmir region thru propagation visits at industries / industrial association to increase participation in Chapter / National Convention.
- Strengthen activities for sub chapter - Jaipur, focusing Neemrana & Bhiwadi area thru Interactive Meets.
- Chapter Convention on Quality Concepts CCQC-2022~23
- Propagation of Quality Concept in education institutes on regular basis
- In-house training programs & hand holding will be as per the contract / need of the organizations
- Tier II suppliers up gradation thru cluster approach
- Evaluation & audit of Quality Concepts & 5 ’S' as per the need of the organization.
We wish to thanks your organization for your active support & anticipated the same in future also.
With best wishes & regards,
QCFI – Delhi Chapter